>> Has anyone got Tomcat (any version) running under OMVS on S390.

If you have a Linux VM on your S390 it will be easy since we package
Tomcat 3.3/4.0.2 as RPM ;)

BTW, Tomcat is a java apps which could be used on any system with
a JDK 1.1.x (TC 3.3) or JDK 1.2 (TC 4.0.2). I used them on our
IBM iSeries in OS/400 mode without any problems for months.

****
Henri,

Have you had success in making Apache and Tomcat work together under OMVS.
So, did you have success in compiling the mod_jk module under OMVS. Can you
mention the versions of Tomcat, Apache and the mod_jk that you used during
the process, it will be a lot of help.

Thanks.

Brown.