From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 4:31 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: J2EE and Tomcat

You could download the javamail implemenation from:
http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/index.html
You will need the java avtication framework as well:
http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/glasgow/jaf.html

Thanks.
RS

"Keith Ng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/17/2002 02:18:29 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>