try this ...

<quote>
FORM attribute

accept-charset = charset list [CI]
    This attribute specifies the list of character encodings for input data that is
accepted by the server processing this form. The value is a space- and/or
comma-delimited list of charset values. The client must interpret this list as an
exclusive-or list, i.e., the server is able to accept any single character encoding
per entity received.

    The default value for this attribute is the reserved string "UNKNOWN". User agents
may interpret this value as the character encoding that was used to transmit the
document containing this FORM element.
</quote>

<URL>http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#h-17.3

Let us know ...