Well then the class structure would be placed in WEB-INF/classes where the
classloader structure would find all your .class files.  Then you would
reference your classes on the import line as ClassA.ClassA1 for example.

If you write them yourself, make sure each source .java file has a package
line at the top defining the package they are associated with.  Then compile
them.

--David