Christopher Chan a écrit :

> maybe you should lose the slash at the end of /manager/. (try /manager)
>
> Is the name of your webappconnection Warp_conn?
>
> Christophe

Christopher,

I made little modifications and finally went ahead:

in tomcat_users.xml
<user name="Manager"   password="Manager" roles="manager" />

The manager dir is under $CATALINA_HOME/webapps

in httpd.conf:

 WebAppConnection WarpConnector0             warp    localhost:8008

  WebAppDeploy     examples           WarpConnector0  /examples/stuff/
    WebAppDeploy     MyApp              WarpConnector0  /myapp/
     WebAppDeploy     Manager            WarpConnector0  /managerstuff/

If i enter http://myserver/managerstuff/list

it then ask for login/password - OK

and then generates an exeption below:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error allocating a servlet instance
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.java:619)
../..
----- Root Cause -----
java.lang.SecurityException: Servlet of class
org.apache.catalina.servlets.ManagerServlet is privileged and cannot be
loaded by this web application

Well do yu have any idea ???

I'm stuck !

Jean-Luc B :0)