From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 9:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tomcat initiates new session when linking to different webapp

Hi!

I tried to link from a jsp1 of webapp1 to a jsp2 of webapp2. In jsp2 I
tried to access session attributes which are set in jsp1 - but the
attributes were gone! If I try the same within one webapp everything
works fine!

Q: Is it possible to configure Tomcat V3.2.3 so that the session-object
won't
be discarded when switching between different webapps?

Thanks for every useful comment,
Chris.