I think name="Apache" in Engine has to be the same as what ServerName is
defined in http.conf in apache.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Wadkin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 12:13 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Manager options...

Attached my server.xml - there a couple of contexts including manager. All
are declared within the <host> tag. I've just used manager now to restart a
context - worked fine. It's definitely using the Warp connector!
I can't think of anything else other than the web.xml for manager - is it
there and complete?

Thanks,

John