Hi everyone,

   I have a couple of questions about the server.xml file.  I am (want to) running
Virtual Hosts with apache 1.3 and Tomcat 4.0 with webApp.  I have it running but I
don't think it is running correctly.

   First question, If I do want to run Virtual Hosts does the Service component still
need to be named "Tomcat-Standalone"?  Since I am running webApp I am not sure if this
should be changed.

  Second Question,  This kinda relates to the above.  Again, if I am running Virtual
Hosts, should the Top Level Container Engine name still be StandAlone?  I remeber
reading there were 2 other engine name besides Standalone, but for the life of me I
can't find where I read it.  I remeber reading that production servers should not have
the Engine container as standalone, but I am not sure.

Thanks for the help.

-chad