What JDK are you using?  I tried 1.2.2 and could not
get the AJP13 connector to work.  I kept getting the
following exception:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.net.Socket: method
setKeepAlive(Z)V not found
        at
org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Connector.run(Ajp13Connector.java,
Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Switching to JDK 1.3.1 fixed the problem.  Does anyone
know for sure if TC4.0.2 with IIS 5.0 supports JDK
1.2.2? I'd rather use 1.2.2 since my IDE (VA Java)
only supports that right now.

--- David Slater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Look in your Tomcat directory for:

/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.2/webapps/tomcat-docs/config/ajp.html

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~lampante/howto/tomcat/iisnt/index.html