Er, none of the documentation on parsers make sense!
The only parser I can find is in common/lib *not* server/lib. This means
that (if the docs on class loading are correct) the XML parser xerces.jar is
visible to TC and all Web Apps, which might cause problems if you where to
use a parser in a Web App. I guess the solution would be to move xerces.jar
(the parser) to server/lib and install my parser in either /lib or the lib
directory of my webapp? Try it and see I guess :)
The parser docs also refer to a jasper directory which also doesn't exist!

Thanks,

John