From: fusterjj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 11:32 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: code!!

This is the code where I have allocated the driver, when compiled does not
give me any error the problem is when I open the file after put in it in the
tomcat folder.

<%@page contentType="text/html"%>
<head>
<%@ page
 import = "java.io.*"
 import = "java.lang.*"
 import = "java.sql.*"
%>

<title>JSP Page</title>
</head>
<h1>JSP Example 3</h1>

<%-- <jsp:useBean id="beanInstanceName" scope="session"
class="package.class" /> --%>
<%-- <jsp:getProperty name="beanInstanceName"  property="propertyName" />
--%>

<%
 String place;
 Connection dbconn;
 ResultSet results;
 PreparedStatement sql;
 try
 {
  Class.forName("org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver");
  try
  {
   int latitude,longitude,easting,northing;
   boolean doneheading = false;
   dbconn =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/prueba?user=fusterj
j&password=juanjo");
   place = request.getParameter("place");
   sql = dbconn.prepareStatement("SELECT * FROM DB1 = '" + place + "'");
   results = sql.executeQuery();
   while(results.next())
   {
    if(! doneheading)
    {
     out.println("<table border=2>");
     doneheading = true;
    }
                                latitude = results.getInt("latitude");
                                longitude = results.getInt("longitude");
                                easting = results.getInt("easting");
                                northing = results.getInt("northing");
    out.println("<tr><td>" + latitude);
    out.println("<td>" + longitude);