Tomcat 4 is more strict about strings passed as URL parameters. If there are
any URL string type characters (ie. &, ?, =) in the parameter you pass then
tomcat may not interpret it as you expect. Try using URLEncoder.encode() on
your tableName parameter, because it has an '=' in it. Or you could just
replace these characters with their URL encoding equivalent:
? -> %3F
& -> %26
= -> %3D

ChrisC

.DESCRIZIONE,REFERENTE.COGNOME,REFERENTE.NOME&where=&orderby=SUBAREA.COD_ARE
A,SUBAREA.CODICE&bod> yRows=17