How do I set an ErrorDocument-like directive in Tomcat?  I have a custom 404 page
setup in my Apache httpd.conf file, but when users enter a URL for a file not on my
website they get the standard Apache-Tomcat 404 page.  For example, instead of going
to /index.html (which is a valid file), I type /ind (which is not a valid file).  I
don't think this is the same as the welcome file since I think that only refers to no
filename being supplied.  In my case an invalid filename is supplied.  I'm running
Apache 1.3.20 and Tomcat 4.0.2.

Thanks,
Brian