#!/sbin/sh
#
case "$1" in
start)
        echo "Starting TomCat 4..."
        su - nocat -c "/usr/local/tomcat/bin/startup.sh"
        sleep 10
        /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start
        ;;
restart)
        ;;
stop)
        /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl stop
        echo "Stoping TomCat 4..."
        su - nocat -c "/usr/local/tomcat/bin/shutdown.sh"
        sleep 10
        ;;
*)
        echo "Usage: $0 {start|stop|restart}"
        exit 1
        ;;
esac

Thanks,

John

Quote for the week:

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it
happens.

Woody Allen, Death (1975), p.53