Hello, all !

I need JSP tag(s) to draw interactive tree with non-static content.

I tried to use TICL's treeView tag, but the server-side treeView
uses javax.swing.tree.TreeModel interface and my page (whole server)
doesn't works without X-server running.

I do not want to use any X-server stub yet.

Does any tree view JSP tag exists, which is not based on swing ?

Also I can't use client-side TICL's treeView tag. Because I need to
use non-static content here.