see intermixed

"Xie, David (IPCG-NJ)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/08/2002 01:49:34 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:   "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
      [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:

Subject:  sent request to servlet from VB

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to call a servlet from VB code?  I want to sent the
request from IIS to Tomcat without using isapi_redirect.dll.  Is possible
to do this?  I look forward to your suggestions.

Check out M$ WinHTTP API (WinHttpRequest object). Also I think it would be
a good idea if you asked this question on a VB list rather than here :-)

thanks,

David

Thanks.
RS