Sorry but I don't know how best to fraze the question I have I will try to
better explain myself.
I am new to Tomcat I am on Windows 2000 Professional platform. I compiled
the simplest of servlets!
I created the following a folder
%CATALINA_HOME%/webapps/project/WEB-INF/classes/SERVLET_NAME
I started tomcat and called the servlet with
http://ip:8080/project/servlet/SERVLET_NAME
when I call the servlet, the word SERVLET does not form part of the path?
how does this wrok?
If this list does not anwer these type of questions would anyone please be
so kind as to tell me where I can find answer for beginners of any on-line
documentation that explains things in a bit more detail than the Tomcat
documentation, which is a bit vague.
Thanks