thanks a ton Reynir

-----Original Message-----
From: Reynir Hübner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 4:29 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: CONNECTION BUSY

the JDBC-ODBC bridge is not suitable for production, it's only for
testing.
I must recomend that you look at other ways of comunicating with your
database.
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/downloads/2000/jdbc.asp

This would be the "free" driver you would use for microsoft SQL, but it
is only a beta version.
if you have some money in your pockets you could look at datadirect
technologies (www.datadirect-technologies.com),
or atinav.com. The microsoft driver is a previous version of the
datadirect technologies driver.

hope it helps
-reynir

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>