hi,

I am running an experimental setup for Load balaning on the webservers.
I am using Tomcat as the webserver.
For this experimental setup,I will be running multiple instances of Tomcat on the same
machine(listening on differnt ports). I have multiple copies of Tomcat stored on the
same machine. The default port is 8080. I will make the other instances of tomcat run
on differnt ports.

Is this the only change required or do I have to make any other changes. As I was
going thorugh the Server.xml file, I see different other ports specified like Port
8443, 8009(Ajp13Connector). I am using Non SSL Http.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Venkatesh.

Venkatesh Sangam,