Hi, here is an example.

Server.xml

<Context path="/creditel" docBase="creditel" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
  <Resource name="jdbc/creditel" auth="Container"  type
="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
   <ResourceParams name="jdbc/creditel">

  </ResourceParams>
</Context>

web.xml

<resource-ref>
  <res-ref-name>jdbc/creditel</res-ref-name>
  <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
</resource-ref>

Good luck,

"Mark Muffett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/14/2002 04:18:13 AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>