Hi
  Iam Running tomcat 4.0.3. on windows NT. Installation is successful, and
examples work properly.
I deployed my application in web-inf/classes
Iam getting an error when I run servlet.

When code is trying to access the RelConnection.gDefaultConnectionIsOracle,
a static member Iam getting the error.
java.lang.ClassFormatError: com/CellFusion/Relational/RelConnection (Illegal
Variable name "")
Relconnection is a public class with all static members and static methods.
classpath is set properly.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Uma