Hi Aman
Thanks for reply I tried the way u suggested

Iam getting an error when I run servlet.

When code is trying to access the RelConnection.gDefaultConnectionIsOracle,
a static member Iam getting the error.
java.lang.ClassFormatError: com/CellFusion/Relational/RelConnection (Illegal
Variable name "")
Relconnection is a public class with all static members and static methods.
classpath is set properly to access RelConnection.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Uma

Tomcat 4.0.3 has a bug and it does not pick up the jar files automatically
from web-inf/lib directory of your application.
you have two options:
copy your jar files to the global lib directory and erstart Tomcat or
Install Tomcat 4.0.4-b1 which does not have this bug.

Thanks
Aman

e-mail is strictly forbidden.