I have a web application under development consisting of several servlets.
Every so often, while testing  both locally and remotely, the requested
page, which could be any of the servlets, is not found. Is this a problem
with Tomcat, Apache, or the limited resources on my development system?
Google was no help at all, this time.

The test system is NT4.0 server SP6a + patches, PII 233, 128MB RAM, Apache
1.3.20, Tomcat 3.2.3 and JDK 1.3.1_02.

TIA

Alex