From: Diego, Emil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Martes, 19 de Marzo de 2002 11:14 a.m.
Subject: JSP Page caching questions

Hi,

Here is the environment I am running under.
Redhat linux 7.2 running apache 1.3 and Tomcat 3.2.3.

I have a JSP website that I am making modifications to, here is what is happening.

I hav a group of 20 pages, that are all including another pages using the following
tag <%@include file="includes/main.jsp" %>

I modified the main.jsp page to modify the order of some menu buttons.

My question is this. Of the 20 pages that are including this file, only 2 of them are
displaying the modified menu button order. And those 2 were new pages that I added to
the site.

I am assuming that the two pages are working fine because they were not previously
compiled by tomcat.

My question is this.  How do i tell tomcat to recompile all the JSP so that they are
updated with the modifications I made.

Emil