>From the Javadocs for java.lang.VerifyError (great source of information, by
the way):

Thrown when the "verifier" detects that a class file, though well formed,
contains some sort of internal inconsistency or security problem.

So I would say that somehow your JDBC drivers are corrupt.  I have seen
JBuilder produce classes that caused this - a simple recompile fixed
everything for me.  The Stack Trace would seem to indicate the problem is in
interbase.interclient.ErrorKey.  I would suggest trying to create a
standalone application that exhibits this problem and contact the vendor's
technical support with the issue.

        Randy