From: William Crook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 March 2002 20:22
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Web-application not yet deployed

I'm trying to configure tomcat 4.0.3 / apache 1.3 / red hat 7.1 and I'm
getting this error when trying to hit "/examples/"

Here is a snip from my config file:

HTTPD.CONF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp-1.0-eapi.so
AddModule mod_webapp.c

        <VirtualHost *>
            ServerName localhost
            ErrorLog logs/error_log
            CustomLog logs/access_log common
           WebAppConnection conn warp     localhost:8180
           WebAppDeploy     examples conn /examples/
           WebAppInfo /web-inf
        </VirtualHost>

The error i keep receiving is>>>>>>>>>>>

WebApp: Error 404
(File: wa_request.c Line: 197)

----
Web-application not yet deployed