Or, you could just run

catalina.sh jpda start

?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregor Kovač [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 March 2002 11:15 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Off Topic: Free J2EE IDE: Which one?

Hi!

Here:

put parameters to java:
-Xint -Xdebug -Xnoagent
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,address=12999,suspend=n
in your tomcat startup script.
Start tomcat first.
Start NetBeans, go to Debug Attach menu. Select JDPA debugging, your
hostname and 12999 for port. Click OK. :)
You should be able to debug things running in tomcat now.

Best regards,
         Kovi