Hi David,

I'm afraid you're talking to somewhat of a rookie here, because i seem to be far
behind your techincal knowledge.
The app i setup with tomcat runs based on servlets alone. I don't use JSPs, so i think
there's no need for the ontime compiler in my case.
I don't know if there is any other option to bridge IIS and Tomcat other than through
a TCP/IP connection.

Anyway, if i come across information in that matter i'll forward it to you.

Carlos