Leila, I am not sure what you want, your offerings are never on Tomcat.  If
you are thinking about JavaScript, most people who use this site and
JavaScript (which is CLIENT side NOT SERVER side) is backed up with some
sort of servlet or jsp functionality anyway.  Everyone in here is pretty
much familiar with these issues, I think

Micael