In fact, it's a good and difficult topic. Now I haven't still understood it
completely. I have a question about my application.

I describe the work what I need to finish.
First the jsp file gets a user name, then pass it to java bean. And the bean
get some values from the database accoding to the user name, then get a
result and save it to database. The idea of synchronized objects cannot
work. I want to acitvate independent instance of java bean for any user. How
can I do? Is there any good book or material? Or maybe you can show me some
simple example?

Thanks.