Hi,

my application wants to generate JSP files during runtime and depending on
application logic. I understand that setting reloadable=true would solve the
problem but that would affect the run time performance of tomcat. What I
mean: when I generate (modify) a JSP file I want tomcat to recompile that JSP
file regardless whether reloadable is true or false.

How could I do that?

--
Zsolt Koppany