I tried to do an ordinary image tag with the struts application, and could
not.  What is happening with that?  I could not get the index.jsp page to
reference an image in the same location.  I used the same page without
struts, and it worked.  I am just getting the clue on struts.  I am
familiar with the whole of Model 2 architectures, just not struts.  Is it
the forwarding mechanism that is calling the problem?

Micael