I have been playing with another open source project, Chiki... It is an
"extreme programming" project. I have been very impressed so far with
this. I have thought, of being able to have a web site, where anyone
could enter / create / edit content, along the lines of These tips and
documentation issues... perhaps, if there is enough interest we could
begin with a few topics, ie: Step by step install / config by plaform,
tips, Q&A, etc... I created a site linked to my Open Source support
site, wiserlabz.... http://chiki.wiserlabz.com It is really pretty
awsome so far, with more to come.. Revision Control is build in, which
will help... take a look, give it try, or install it and try it
yourself. There are a few "quirks" with it handling some tags, etc...
but it's getting there, and pretty awsome, providing a cool, interactive
editing environment.

todd
http://www.wiserlabz.com
collaborative effort to promote Novell and Open Source solutions