Hello all,

I am trying to pre-compile my jsp using jspc.bat on win2K. The reason I want
to do this is so that JSP code can’t be changed on the fly in production. I
am using TC4.0.3.

Here is how I try to do this from an ANT build script:

    <!-- JSPC:  pre-compile JSPs -->
     <target name="jspc"  depends="init">
          <java fork="yes" classname="org.apache.jasper.JspC">
<arg line="-uriroot d:/jboss/tomcat/webapps/smartjobs -d
d:/jboss/tomcat/webapps/smartjobs/WEB-INF/classes -p jsp -webinc
d:/jboss/tomcat/webapps/smartjobs/WEB-INF/web.inc -webapp
d:/jboss/tomcat/webapps/smartjobs" />
        </java>
    </target>

This does build all of the .java files in
d:/jboss/tomcat/webapps/smartjobs/WEB-INF/classes/jsp, but the package name
in them is actually as follows:

package jsp.;

It is the dot that is being appended to the end of the package name. This
same dot has found its way into the web.inc file as well.

<servlet>
                        <servlet-name>jsp..index</servlet-name>
                        <servlet-class>jsp..index</servlet-class>
            </servlet>

            <servlet-mapping>
                        <servlet-name>jsp..index</servlet-name>
                        <url-pattern>/index.jsp</url-pattern>
            </servlet-mapping>

I went and looked at the CommandLineContext class and saw that
getFullClassName() seems to append a . for some reason.

Anyway, has anyone else run into this?? I there something obvious that I am
doing wrong? Is more info needed before someone can help me?

Thanks in advance!

--Jay Gardner