Subject: Please help me on a question about TOMCAT OR APACHE + TOMCAT
From: "Hyunjin Kim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
all my web pages will be in jsps (to use include). Should I still use Apache
in front of TOMCAT? won't it be better to use tomcat only in my
case?(although I will still use images and other medias) I think coming
through apache and talking to tomcat via a connector is more pricey in my
case...

and also..

if i choose to use tomcat only.. (stand-alone).. can i use name virtual
host?? It seems like <Host> tag in server.xml is for that purpose.. but
there's very vew documentations on how to configure server.xml file for
tomcat-stand alone + name virtual host......