Hello,

I'm having problem integrating Tomcat 4.0, Apache1.3, mod_webapp and
mod_auth_radius.

It pops up the login window but will let me pass whatever user name and
password I entered.
Then it shows page can not found message.  If I remove "Require valid-user"
line, the page would be displayed correctly without pop-up login window.

<Location /test>
AuthType Basic
AuthName Login
AuthAuthoritative off
AuthRadiusAuthoritative on
AuthRadiusCookieValid 60
Require valid-user
</Location>

Further more, I don't have any problem with Apache basic authentication.

<Location /test>
AuthType Basic
AuthName Login
AuthUserFile /prod/apache/conf/passwords
Require valid-user
</Location>

Thanks for any help.

Lixun