Subject: Re: tomcat 4.0.3 multiple instance catalina_base set-up.. stand-alone on linux
From: "Hyunjin Kim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Thanks, David.

I know it works. I have successfully (we.. partially) configured the
combination and apache forwarded reqests to jsps and servlets fine. But,
file upload using apache + tomcat didn't work properly and calling servlet
with extension matching (Struts *.do calls) didn't work that well.. I could
get *.do problem using /execute/* matching but I couldn't figure out what to
do with file uploads... and also, JDBC Realm didn't work well with apache...

Have you used all of aforementioned problems?? if so.. I would love to hear
about the way you did it..

THANKS!

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...