This is related to struts yes.  Struts applications expect that there is a servlet
mapping
for *.do or do/* in web.xml for classes that extend org.apache.struts.action.Action (I
believe).  A visit
to the struts home might be helpful.

Rob

There has to be a servlet mapping for *.do in the web.xml.  Yes, it's a struts related
error.