I've been very pleased with Tomcat, and have it hosting
some of our jsp content.  I'm now looking for an
indexing/search solution that would index and allow me
to create a form to search the site for search keywords
and display results.  Preferably i'd like to be able to
index content that is hosted on other virtual domains
(non tomcat) along with tomcat content.  Has anyone got
advice on something that could do this?  I've looked at
e-swish at the moment, and its a start for what i'd
like, but just wondering if there are others that have
searchable websites with tomcat also disinterested in
having a google search of ones own content.

Thanks

Alex