Joseph,

I read with interest your message below.  I'm migrating from Tomcat
3.2.x to 4.0.3 and the behavior of Warp is a bit confusing to me.  You
said that you are 95% done with a document describing how to integrate
Apache and Tomcat.  Do you mind if I see this?  I would be happy to
offer feedback and help with the document if you are interested.

Duane

ps - I tried to email directly to your hotmail account but it reports
that the quota is exceeded.