Hi all,

I have found a very strange error: I have configured a indi connection (with
Oracle) and all was ok.
Now I have to change db: so I have changed server.xml (the part regarding
JNDI connection).
I have restarted Tomcat (4.0.2) and it gives me an error, a very strange
error:

[ERRORE] Error= java.sql.SQLException: Eccezione IO: The Network Adapter
could not establish the connection
Exception IO: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

I don't know why?
I have only changed the db parameter (user,pass, url).

Please help me!!!

Thanks

Laura