From: "Angel Municio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 1:00 PM
Subject: RE: AW: PLEASE HELP ME: JNDI ERROR 1

If the Oracle database that you are trying to connect to is a different
version than the old one, check for updated Oracle jdbc drivers
(classes12.zip). I have found that there are many releases of this file, and
newer releases are not always backwards compatible. For instance,
classes12.zip that work well with 8i do not work well with 9i.

angel