Hi
Thanks for the input, but it didn't help! I've tried many different ways,
but the thing it comes down to, in my opinion, is that it was a bug in
tomcat 3.3.1-dev (nightly build downloaded Jan 14, 2002), which caused the
error whenever the keystore was specified. As I said before, it works fine
whenever I don't specify the keystore attribute in server.xml. It also works
on a Win2000 server, but not on True64 Unix4F.

Although, I'm happy now, because I downloaded tomcat 3.3.1-final and it
works fine on this version.
/Per