Hi there

I am using Tomcat 4.0.3 with sun jdk1.4, both which are supposed to allow
hot swapping of code. Unfortunately it seems that when debugging the code
swapping doesn't work. Is there an additional switch I should be using with
the JVM

When I used tomcat 3.3 the session would restart, but atleast it would let
me change the code. With Tomcat 4.0.3 neither happens.

Also the shutdown.bat file doesn't seem to shutdown Tomcat at all.

Any suggestions

Regards

Steve Vanspall