De:     Brandon Cruz [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date:   jeudi 18 avril 2002 16:23
A:      Tomcat Users List
Objet:  RE: Mod_jk log message question (mod_jk is so slow!!!)

Does anyone at all know of any way to optimize the speed of sending
requests
to tomcat from apache?  I have turned off all logging, which has helped a
bunch, is there anything else I can do?  The biggest problem is that all
static resources (.gif, .html, etc.) get sent to Tomcat if they are inside
webapp.

How do you get around this on tomcat 3.2.4?  Can I force apache to serve up
the images even if they are inside a webapp?  Would mod_webapp
solve my problem?

Please Help!

Brandon Cruz