Hi,
Am facing the following problem .

1. I have db2 7.x installed.
2. I have got tomcat 3.x on my system.
3. I have a .war file which I would like to host on my system.
4. It refers to a Datasource with the following name "jdbc.TMDB".
5. I have altered my web. xml (in the %CATALINA_HOME%/conf directory) and
server.xml to point to jdbc.TMDB. I am attaching the same.
6. Am getting the following error.
     javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [IBM][JDBC Driver] CLI0637E
jdbc.TMDB cannot be found.

7. Do I need to create any datasource with "jdbc.TMDB". name else where in
the settings ?
8. Please advice me as soon as possible.

(See attached file: web.xml)(See attached file: server.xml)

regards,
Prasanna