Hi,

Jeffrey, what Cynthia wrote, solved my problem.
Dear Cynthia, thank you.

Actually, I really had to fit the ServerName option in my httpd.conf

I managed to integrate apache & tomcat with mod_webapp following this
doc:

http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/apache-tomcat-4-unix.xml

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Jeffrey Bonevich wrote:

> They are not quite solid, but they are something.  I am still looking
> for a more definitive discussion myself.  Please post any you find as well.
>
> Thanx!
>
> jeff
>
> Cynthia Jeness wrote:
>
> > I believe that this is a known problem and one suggested workaround is
> > to do the following:
> >
> >         "Uncomment the line "ServerName=localhost" and changed
> > "localhost" to "www.ajug.org". Unless this line is uncommented, then
> > Apache will generate an error (Invalid virtual host name) when
> > restarted. "
> >
> > Of course, change "localhost" to the correct name of your server.
> > "www.ajug.org" is my web server.  You can find our Tomcat4 how-to at
> > this URL:
> >
> >    http://www.ajug.org/howto/tomcat4.html
> >

> > Cynthia Jeness
> > Web Chair, Atlanta Java Users Group

charlie

--
> Kavefozo van.
akkor ajandekkent erre feltennek egy NetBSD-t :)  (c) Silver