I am new to setting up Apache web server and Tomcat and want to have them
automatically connect.  I found a source that mentions getting the
mod_webapp.so file and putting it into the /modules subdirectory.
Unfortunately, when I looked in the release directory (on Apache.org) for
Tomcat I didn't see the webapp_module file to download.  Has it been moved,
or am I looking in the wrong place?

Also, is it straight forward to setup Tomcat to link to Apache under 2K or
XP?  From what I have read, after putting the mod_webapp.so in the /modules
directory, I just need to modify the httpd.conf file and the server.xml
file.  Is there anything else that might prove to be a gotcha for me?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Ken