Hello sir.

I'm testing one web application written in java on linux and windows both.

On linux system.getProperty("java.class.path") this shows me following
classpath :

$SYSTEM_CLASSPATH:{$CATALINA_HOME}\bin\bootstrap.jar

however on windows machine it is just showing me :

{$CATALINA_HOME}\bin\bootstrap.jar

I've tried editing the .bat files of tomcat but no success ...

can some1 please help me out for this .....

Thankin you,
Prashant