Hi,
We tried to integrate Apache 1.3.20 and Tomcat 4.0.1 using WARP connector
but from time to time an IOException (Invalid WARP packet type for body) is
thrown.
I read that this problem is not a new one.
Is WARP connector the only possible way to connect between them?
And how scalable is standalone Tomcat as a WEB server?

We tried to perform some load testing against standalone Tomcat server and
the results are poor.

Thanks in advance,
Irina Tkatch